Population Matters was founded in 1991 in the United Kingdom, under the name of the Optimum Population Trust, which is still our registered name.
We are a company limited by guarantee (3019081) and a registered charity (1114109). We are governed by our Articles of Association and our activities are guided by our principles and values. We operate within the guidance of Companies House and the Charity Commission.
Our income comes primarily from our many individual members. Our work and strategy is overseen by our board. We receive support from our distinguished patrons, who include Dr Jane Goodall and Sir David Attenborough, and guidance from our Expert Advisory Group.
Our financial statements are submitted to the Charity Commission annually and can be found here.
POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORTS
- POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORT 2020-21
- POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORT 2019-20
- POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORT 2018-19
- POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORT 2017-18
- POPULATION MATTERS ANNUAL REPORT 2016-17
// newsletter //